Village of Rhinebeck Notice
Village of Rhinebeck Voters
1. The annual Village election will take place on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
2. The Village election will take place at the Rhinebeck Town Hall, 80 East
Market Street, Rhinebeck, NY as the Town Hall is handicapped accessible.
3. Voting will take place from noon to 9:00 p.m.
4. Village registered voters will be voting for Three candidates: One (1) Mayor with a two year term, Two (2) Trustees with two year terms.
5. The following candidates are running for office:
Mayor (2 year term) – Gary Bassett, 6 Somers Drive, Rhinebeck
Trustee (2 year term) – Richard Lewitt, 39 Lorraine Drive, Rhinebeck
Trustee (2 year term) – Paul Korczak, 29 Locust Grove Road, Rhinebeck
6. Absentee Ballots are available at the Village Office, 76 East Market Street, Rhinebeck, NY or on the Village Website. https://ecode360.com/documents/RH1002/public/475588938.pdf . Applications can also be requested at the Village Office or by phone 876-7015. These applications must be returned to the Village Office by March 12, 2019 if the ballots have to be mailed or by March 19, 2019 if the ballots can be personally delivered to the Village Office.
7. There is no longer a Village registration day. All voters for the Village
Election must be registered with Dutchess County Board of Elections at the correct address in the Village by March 8, 2019.
Patricia D. Coon, CMC, RMC