Sinterklaas Parking Information:
No parking all day 11/30 and 12/1:
• The police station parking lot, including the charging stations, will be closed to the general public on Friday 11/30 and Saturday 12/1. Parking will be for law enforcement and fire department personnel only.
No parking all day 12/1:
• North side of South Street from Route 9 to Route 308
• South side of Livingston Street from Center Street to Mulberry Street
• Both sides of West Market Street from Oak Street to the Town Highway Garage
• West side of Center Street from Livingston Street to South Street
• West side of Lorraine Drive
• Both sides of South Parsonage Street from South Street to North Park
No parking after 2PM on 12/1:
• Both sides of East and West Market Streets from Center Street to Oak Street
• Both sides of Route 9 from Chestnut Street to South Street
• Village Municipal parking lot closes at 2:00pm
The Rhinebeck Bank Parking will be closed at 1:00 PM. The drive-thru ATM will remain open until 3PM.
All Vehicles in No Parking Zones will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Parking is available at the Northern Dutchess Hospital and at the Rhinebeck High School parking lot.