Rhinebeck – Sinterklaas Parking Information
No parking all day 12/2:
* North side of South Street from Route 9 to Route 308
* South side of Livingston Street from Center Street to Mulberry Street
* Both sides of West Market Street from Oak Street to the Town Highway Garage
* West side of Center Street from Livingston Street to South Street
* West side of Lorraine Drive
* Both sides of South Parsonage Street from South Street to North Park
No parking after 2PM on 12/2:
* Both sides of East and West Market Streets from Center Street to Oak Street
* Both sides of Route 9 from Chestnut Street to South Street
The Rhinebeck Bank Parking will be closed at 1:00 PM. The drive-thru ATM will remain open until 3PM.
All Vehicles in No Parking Zones will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Parking is available at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds Mulberry/Platt lot…
View original post 8 more words