School Supplies 2016 Collection
HELP OUR PANTRY PROVIDE SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR FAMILIES IN
THE RHINEBECK CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Rhinebeck Reformed Church-Food Pantry
(6368 Mill RD. at the corner of South ST. & Route 9)
As the school year approaches, we want to help provide the Rhinebeck School District’s required school supplies for our existing pantry families as well as any families in need of support in acquiring them. Though there are many items on the supply list, we are collecting the specific items that are listed below.
If you would like to help us stretch our limited budget, please drop off the items at the church between 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday through September 9th. Please call the church office before coming. (876-3727) Thank you.
Supplies that one student in middle school needs:
- 5-Sturdy ONE INCH 3-ring binders (One-inch is the diameter of the ring) ● white ● black ● red ● blue ● green.
- One- half-inch size binder for Life Long Learning Classes: Intro to Foreign Language, Home & Careers and Computer
- 6 sets of sturdy FULL PAGE (5) tab dividers. Save insert tabs!
- USB flash drive (1 MB is sufficient)
- 2 – 8”X10” zippered pencil cases for 3-ring binders
These supplies will be available to our existing pantry families and to any families in the RCSD from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 30th and from 10:00 a.m.-NOON Tuesday, September 6th and 13th from 10:00 a.m.-NOON.
An ID with a current address for each adult in the household, as well as a school ID or some official ID for your child/children will be needed.