Kaatsbaan International Dance Center Position Available
Residence Coordinator/Site Associate
Kaatsbaan seeks a responsible, professionally minded individual for full time employment (40 hours/week) as Residence Coordinator/ Site Associate. Hours need to be flexible with the seasonable changes and will include some weekends. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits are included.
Residence Coordinator (60% of time):
- Responsible for cleaning and daily upkeep of all public spaces at Kaatsbaan including the Dancers’ Inn, studios, dressing rooms, lobby, offices, etc. Position also includes cleaning before and after public events and performances.
- Able to interface with professional dancers, companies, students and audience members in a hospitable and helpful manner.
- The Residence Coordinator will work closely with the Program Manager to ensure all details of residencies, performances, etc. are handled appropriately.
Site Associate (40% of time):
- Will work closely with the Site Manager on capital improvements, upkeep and general site and building maintenance projects that could include light carpentry, painting and other traditional “handy-man” work.
- The Site Associate will also be involved in long-range maintenance and improvement planning.
Please send resume and three references to: email@example.com
Questions about the position? Please call 845-757-5106 x10.