RHINEBECK AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP
Rhinebeck, New York……The Rhinebeck Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking Rhinebeck Central School District graduating seniors in the Class of 2016 to apply for a one-time $1,000.00 scholarship. It is awarded to a Rhinebeck High School Senior that meets the criteria listed below. The Chamber Scholarship Committee will determine the award recipient based on the applications received. “Our chamber’s 385 members are very supportive of our local students and want to help them succeed in their education and career goals,” said incoming Chamber President Jesse Hewitt. “Our selection committee is hoping to receive many great applications this year.” Applications will be accepted until May 16, 2016, with the recipient being announced by June 16, 2016.
- Senior graduating in the Class of 2016.
- Attending college in Fall 2016, preferably majoring in a Business related fields
- Community Service – please include service not mandated by the school district.
- Two references with contact information.
- Brief essay about why this scholarship would benefit you. Should be no more than 300 words, but no less than 100 words.
- Transcript of first three quarters of 2016.
Please email application and supporting documentation to email@example.com or mail to:
Rhinebeck Area Chamber of Commerce
c/o Scholarship Committee
PO Box 42
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
May also be faxed to 845-876-8624.