Informational Notice Village of Rhinebeck Voters
1. The annual Village election will take place on Tuesday, March 15, 2016
2. The Village election will take place at the Rhinebeck Town Hall, 80 East Market Street, Rhinebeck, NY as the Town Hall is handicapped accessible.
3. Voting will take place from noon to 9:00 p.m.
4. Village registered voters will be voting for Three candidates: Two (2) Trustees with two year terms, and One (1) Trustee with a one year term
5. The following candidates are running for office:
Trustee (2 year term) – Scott Cruikshank, 21 N. Parsonage Street, Rhinebeck
Trustee (2 year term) – Sean Kemp, 33 Stortini Drive, Rhinebeck
Trustee (2 year term) -Gary Bassett, 6 Somers Drive, Rhinebeck
Trustee (2 year term) – Richard Lewitt, 39 Lorraine Drive, Rhinebeck
Trustee (1 year term) – Sheryl Monaco, 34 Platt Avenue, Rhinebeck
Trustee (1 year term) -Gina Walker Fox, 9 Manor Road, Rhinebeck
6. Absentee Ballots are available at the Village Office, 76 East Market Street, Rhinebeck, NY. Applications can be requested at the Village Office or by phone 876-7015. These applications must be returned to the Village Office by March 8, 2016 if the ballots have to be mailed or by March 14, 2016 if the ballots can be personally delivered to the Village Office.
7. There is no longer a Village registration day. All voters for the Village election must be registered with Dutchess County Board of Elections at the correct address in the Village.