HUDSON RIVER HERITAGE PLANS 24th ANNUAL COUNTRY SEATS TOUR “20TH CENTURY COUNTRY SEATS” IS THEME FOR OCTOBER 13th EVENT
Hudson River Heritage will stage its 24th annual Country Seats Tour on Oct. 13, 2012 and will feature nine significant Hudson Valley country homes of the Twentieth Century. The tour will include both “modern” and “traditional” houses constructed in the mid-Hudson Valley during the last century. The self-driving tour will also feature an option for a box lunch.
The following properties will be included on this year’s tour:
• Mansakenning, Rhinebeck – 1903
• Hartshorn Residence, Rhinebeck – 1969
• Half Moon, Rhinecliff – 1999
• Orlot, Rhinebeck – 1940
• Edgewater Guest House, Barrytown – 1997 (tour includes 1825 main house too)
• The Pavilion at Chiddingstone, Germantown – 1965
• Weintraub Residence – 1997
• Fallen Pines Farm, Milan – 1943/1991
• Church of the Messiah, Rhinebeck – 1899 (tour center)
Hudson River Heritage is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the unique character of the mid-Hudson Valley’s historic architecture, rural landscapes, and scenic views through education, advocacy and community involvement.
For tickets and more information please visit the HRH website at www.hudsonriverheritage.org or call 845-876-2474.