Rick Riordan comes to Rhinebeck!
New Book: The Kane Chronicles, Book 2: The Throne of Fire
RHINEBECK, NY – On Monday, May 9 at 6:00pm, Oblong Books & Music will host a very special event with Rick Riordan, author of The Lightning Thief, at the Rhinebeck High School Auditorium, 45 North Park Road, Rhinebeck, NY. His new book is The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: The Throne of Fire. Rick will speak briefly about his book, take reader questions, and sign books.
- Tickets are $20 and include one copy of The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: The Throne of Fire OR The Kane Chronicles, Book One: The Red Pyramid. When purchasing your ticket(s) you MUST specify which book you would like.
- Each ticket will admit TWO people.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There is no paper ticket for this event. By purchasing a ticket, your name will be on a list at the door.
- If you wish to read the new book before the event, you may pick up your book after May 3. Otherwise, books may be picked up at the event.
- Rick will sign TWO books per person. One of these books must have been purchased at Oblong Books.
- There will be no posed photography at this event. You may take photos of Rick signing from a designated area, but he will not pose for photos.
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.oblongbooks.com/riordan, or by calling Oblong at (845) 876-0500.