Rhinebeck planners to meet on Tuesday
RHINEBECK — The village Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Village Municipal Hall, 76 E. Market St.
On the agenda:
• Le’s Nails Salon/Tremper Building (Verrilli), 6 Garden St., public hearing on an application to relocate an existing business.
• Hudson Valley Pottery/C&M Holdings of New York LTD, 18 Garden St., public hearing on an application to relocate an existing business.
• Bluecashew Kitchen/MR II, 6423 Montgomery St., Suite 3, application to open a new kitchen supply store.
• H. Knick Staley, 19 Oak St., site plan review regarding insufficient space for three street trees.
• Patio for Fosters/Kirwood Property, 6405 Montgomery St., site plan review.
• Arthur Kaufman, 140 E. Market St., recommendation to the Zoning Board of Appeals for a use variance to allow offices or medical office.
• The Courtyard/Bathrick Property, 43-51 E. Market St., site plan review for renovations to Courtyard and newly designed archway.