Rhinebeck village planners set agenda
RHINEBECK — The village Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Village Hall, 76 E. Market St.
On the agenda:
• Betty Williams/Matwey Building, 11A W. Market St., public hearing on an application for a special permit and site plan approval for an astrology and tarot card reading business.
• David Leeming, 44 Locust Grove Road, recommendation to the Zoning Board of Appeals for variance from side- and rearyard setback requirements.
• DJ Kadagian/Route 9 LLC, 6367 Mill St., site plan review of a proposed bookstore and café.
• Phoebe Kirwood Melley, 6405 Montgomery St., site plan review of a proposed outdoor dining area.
• Rhinebeck Village Place, LLC, 40-46 (rear) W. Market St., review of applications for site plan, special permit and subdivision approvals for a proposed 36-unit condominium building.
• Rhinebeck Commons subdivision, Locust Grove Road, review of application for an eight-lot subdivision.
• The Local/McGano Ltd., 38 W. Market St., site plan review of a proposed restaurant.