Rhinebeck planners to meet on Tuesday April 21st 2009
RHINEBECK — The village Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Village Municipal Hall, 76 E. Market St.
Items on the agenda include the applications of:
• H. Knick Staley, 19 Oak St., to convert a one-family home into a two-family home.
• Foster’s Coach House, 6411 Montgomery St., for a proposed outdoor dining area.
• Arielle’s/Bathrick Building, 51 E. Market St., for extension of conditions of site plan approval.
• Pause Dog Boutique/MR II Building, 6423 Montgomery St., Suite 8, for relocating existing business.
• Rhinebeck Village Place, LLC, 40 W. Market St., 44 W. Market St. and 46 W. Market St. for special permit/site plan review.