TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA 02-25-08
DRAFT AGENDA FOR FEBRUARY 25, 2008 TOWN OF RHINEBECK TOWN BOARD MEETING
6:45 Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Recreation Committee is seeking lifeguards, WSI lifeguards, counselors in training (minimum age 15 years), tennis coach, camp counselors, camp director, ass’t camp coordinator, after camp coordinator, program leaders, pool coordinator and volunteers. For more details call Town Hall 876-3409.
Town Board is seeking applications for Recreation Director. ?? For more details call Town Hall 876-3409. Easter Egg Hunt at Thompson-Mazzarella Park, Saturday, March 15th from 10-12noon, volunteers needed. Contact Karri Wolfe 943-9526. Town Board seeking applicants for Attorney to the Town. Resumes must be received by March 5th.
2008 Town taxes due without penalty by March 1st. STAR applications and all property tax relief forms must be received in the assessor’s office or post marked March 1st. Contact Donna or Rochelle in the Assessors office for more details at 876-4805
Website Committee is seeking applicants to volunteer on its’ committee
Town Board is seeking applications for Recreation Director.
BUSINESS BEFORE THE BOARD
1. Appoint Tony Todisco to Waterfront Committee, term to expire 12/31/2009.
2. Appoint Mike Madigan to Budget/Control Committee, term to expire
12/31/08 3. Levi Morton statue
4. Approve Town Hall usage form
Therefore be it resolved, that the Town of Rhinebeck will hold a volunteer run battle of the bands for teen age bands on March 28, 2008 at the Town Hall
6 Set Comprehensive Plan Workshop for March 18, 2008 at 5:30 at Town Hall.
7. Accept Frank Futral resignation from Website Committee effective immediately.
8. Website Committee will present draft for privacy and e-mail subscription polices and wishes to request workshop at March 24th meeting.
9. Recreation Director Clarification per Dutchess County personnel
WORKSHOP 1. Recreation Director position. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Discuss Vanderburgh Cove litigation. ADJOURNMENT