Town Board Regular Business Meeting
December 10, 2007
The winter snow ordinance prohibiting overnight parking in the town to facilitate snow removal will be in effect from November 15 through April 15, 2008. For more details, please call the highway department at 876-6263.
Town Board review of proposed new zoning law will continue at 5 PM on Tuesday, December 11, and the following Tuesday, December18.
Town Hall will be closed Monday and Tuesday, December 24 and 25 and Tuesday, January 1.
The final town board meeting of the year will be held on Thursday, December 27 at 6:45 PM for the purpose of year end budget transfers, approving the Vanderburgh Cove Sewer District budget, and any other business required to close out town board affairs for 2007.
1. Considering Queen request to purchase a 40 foot right-of-way on current town property to access their five acre parcel behind the town transfer station from Stone Church Road.
2. Considering language change in the town employee manual to comply with new town policy extending the permitted accumulation of sick days from 100 to 165 solely for the purpose of identifying amount of service time used to calculate pension benefits.
3. Considering proposal from the Recreation Director and the Recreation Committee to operate a fee-for-service “after camp” program next summer to accommodate working parents who find the 4PM closing time too early.
4. Considering a new fee schedule for summer day camp programs for 2008.
5. Considering “Mountain Laurel Lane” as the name of the proposed common driveway for the independent living facility at the Baptist Home, as recommended by the facility developers and supported by the County 911 Department of Emergency Response
6. Considering whether current practice recording cash and check payments made to offices in town hall is adequate.
7. Adopting a new employment application for Recreation positions.
8. Approving resolution requesting speed reduction on Mt. Rutsen Road and authorizing the Supervisor to sign it.
9. Authorizing the Clearwater flagship “Mystic Whaler” to have access to the Rhinecliff Dock between May 23-27th, 2008.
10. Re-appointing Frank Dietrich to the Board of Assessment Review through 9/30/12.
11. Re-appointing Johnny LeHane to the Recreation Committee through 12/31/10.
12. Appointing Lisa Camp to the Conservation Advisory Council
13 Approving regular check disbursement list.
14. Approving minutes of town board meetings on November 13 and 26 and December 3.